BONE HEALTH SUPPORT
Bone health support tablet contains unique mixture of Calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin K, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Ipriflavone, Soy (Glycine max) bean extract, Boron, Horsetail herb extract & Betaine hydrochloride.
- Calcium is required to keep your bones dense and strong. Low bone density can cause your bones to become brittle and fragile. These weak bones can break more easily, even without an obvious injury. Vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium.
- Vitamin K activates the calcium-binding actions of two proteins — matrix GLA protein and osteocalcin, which help to build and maintain bones.
- Mg deficiency might affect bone directly (by reducing bone stiffness, increasing osteoclasts and decreasing osteoblasts) and indirectly (by interfering with PTH and vit D, promoting inflammation/oxidative stress and subsequent bone loss).
- Zinc is an essential mineral that is required for normal skeletal growth and bone homeostasis. Furthermore, zinc appears to be able to promote bone regeneration. However, the cellular and molecular pathways through which zinc promotes bone growth, homeostasis, and regeneration are poorly understood.
- Copper is an essential nutrient for the body. Together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells. It helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function, and it contributes to iron absorption.
- Manganese helps the body form connective tissue, bones, blood clotting factors, and sex hormones.
- Ipriflavone is used for preventing and treating weak bones (osteoporosis) in older women, preventing osteoporosis caused by certain medications, relieving pain associated with osteoporosis, and treating a bone disease called Paget's disease.
- Dietary soy also can function through increasing or sustaining the elevated bone formation rate.
- Boron plays an important role in osteogenesis, and its deficiency has been shown to adversely impact bone development and regeneration.
- Horsetail contains silicon, which helps strengthen bone. For that reason, some practitioners recommend horsetail as a treatment for osteoporosis.
- Betaine could prevent subchondral bone microarchitecture changes, inhibit hyperactivated osteoclast-induced bone resorption, and reduce aberrant micro angiogenesis.
- Product Information
- Price & Packing
- Supplement Facts