L-Carnitine liquid contains 3 gm L-Carnitine with 5 mg Vitamin B5.
- L-carnitine is a chemical that is made in the human brain, liver, and kidneys.
- It helps the body turn fat into energy.
- L-carnitine is important for heart and brain function, muscle movement, and many other body processes.
- The body can convert L-carnitine to other chemicals called acetyl-L-carnitine and propionyl-L-carnitine.
- L-carnitine is used to increase L-carnitine levels in people whose natural level of L-carnitine is too low.
- Some people also use L-carnitine for conditions of the heart and blood vessels, serious kidney disease, and many other conditions.
- Product Information
- Price & Packing
- Supplement Facts