VEDI-CHECK SYRUP contains unique combination of GABA, L-Carnitine, Glycine, Glutamine, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid & Magnesium Oxide.
- A study finds that children and adults have different concentrations of a key brain messenger called gamma-aminobutyric acid or GABA. This messenger stabilizes newly learned material, which is why it plays a role in how the brain learns new things.
- When your child's body digests fat in their food, it is broken down into fatty acids. The fatty acids are moved into cells and turned into energy. The body needs carnitine to move the fatty acids into the cells.
- Glycine is one of the many amino acids your body needs to function properly. Glycine is important because it: Stimulates production of the "feel good" hormone Serves as the key component of collagen, a protein that gives structure to bones, skin, muscles, and connective tissues, as well as other key proteins.
- Glutamine is a building block for making proteins in the body. It's also needed to make other amino acids and glucose. Glutamine supplements might help gut function, immune function, and other processes, especially in times of stress when the body uses more glutamine.
- Vitamin B6 is involved in brain development during infancy as well as immune function.
- Folic acid is very important because it can help prevent some major birth defects of the baby's brain (anencephaly) and spine (spina bifida). The neural tube forms the early brain and spine.
- Magnesium oxide is used as a supplement to maintain adequate magnesium in the body. Magnesium oxide is also used as an antacid to treat indigestion, or as a laxative to relieve occasional constipation.
- Product Information
- Price & Packing
- Supplement Facts