VEDI-FLORA SYRUP contains unique combination of Flores Chamomillae, Passiflora, Valeriana officinalis, Melissa officinalis, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1 & Vitamin B2.
- Chamomile can help children relax and get ready to sleep or help ease mild anxiety.
- Passiflora incarnata is a traditional herbal sedative, anxiolytic and a popular sleep aid used for the treatment of sleep disturbance.
- Valerian has been used as a traditional medicine dating back to ancient Greek and Roman times. People commonly use valerian for sleep disorders, especially insomnia. Valerian is also used for anxiety, stress, and many other conditions.
- A combination of valerian and Melissa officinalis is effective in the treatment of restlessness and dyssomnia in children.
- Vitamin C is crucial for children's health and development. The body needs it to form and repair red blood cells, bones, and tissues. It also plays a part in keeping your child's gums healthy and strengthens your child's blood vessels, minimizing bruising from falls and scrapes.
- Vitamin B1 (also known as thiamine) is used by tissues throughout the body. This vitamin helps turn the foods a child eats into energyand is critical to your health.
- Vitamin B2, also called riboflavin, is one of 8 B vitamins. All B vitamins help the body to convert food (carbohydrates) into fuel (glucose), which is used to produce energy.
- Product Information
- Price & Packing
- Supplement Facts