VITAMIN B12 CD3 TABLET
GDM VITAMIN B12 CD3 TABLET is a powerful combination of Methylcobalamine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Benfothiamine, Inositol, Chromium Picolinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 & Calcium Carbonate.
- Methylcobalamine is used to treat Vitamin B12 deficiency. Vitamin B12 is important for the brain and nerves, and for the production of red blood cells.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid helps lower blood sugar levels. Its ability to kill free radicals may help people with diabetic peripheral neuropathy, who have pain, burning, itching, tingling and numbness in arms and legs from nerve damage.
- Benfothiamine used for nerve damage caused by diabetes (diabetic neuropathy)
- Inositol helps with mental condition such as panic disorder, depression and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Chromium Picolinate is alternative medicine as an aid to controlling blood sugar in people with diabetes or prediabetes, to lower cholesterol, and as a weight-loss supplement.
- Pyridoxine is used to prevent or treat a certain nerve disorder like peripheral neuropathy.
- Folic Acid is used to treat or prevent folic acid deficiency anaemia and helps the body make healthy red blood cells.
- Vitamin D3 plays a vital role in developing and maintaining healthy bones and assists with the absorption of calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
- Calcium Carbonate best known to foster bone-building cells, reduces inflammation and enhances the healing process.
- Helps reduce nerve pain and nerve damage in peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage due to high blood sugar level), and alcoholic neuropathy
- Helps to treat and prevent bone disorders
- It works by normalising the deficient levels of vitamins and minerals
- It also improves memory and prevents brain atrophy
- Product Information
- Price & Packing
- Supplement Facts